About Live Casino would be offering players with the experience and suspense thats normally reserved for regular brick and mortar casino. However, it offers the ease and fluidity of an online casino. This would create truly exciting and engaging environment for those players who then wish to have the experience so close to these real one as much as possible.
About Live Casino
Types of Games
Live casino would have higher overhead cost in order to run the live dealer feature into their casino. This would usually mean that online casinos would limit the use of only certain table games and also certain limits which could cover those cost running game and would still earn a profit. The games would offer commonly through live dealer like roulette, blackjack and baccarat.
Benefits of Live Casino
There are numbers of benefits that live casino could offer. And those are the following:
- More Interactive. Live casino would allow players to chat or sometimes to speak with the dealer that host the game. This would also allow you of engaging in a conversation and so make the experience a lot more interactive. On some online casinos, you are able to communicate with some other players. The said immersive experience would be unrivalled in the industry of online casino.
- More Exclusive. For most online players, the received would be better once the event or table is more exclusive. Live casino games are indeed some among the most exclusive. With this, online casino would offer tremendous bonuses and also promotions in order to encourage you to play their live games. The said bonuses might be play bonuses, deposit bonuses, random giveaways or draws and higher VIP point accumulation multiplier.
- Longer Play Sessions. Players are capable of playing for more time at the live table compared with automated table along with same bankroll. This is due to the fact that live dealer has to deal and shuffle cards physically wherein an automated game would immediately do it a lot faster. For the most common online casino player, this would translate it to more exciting and fun live dealer game.
Drawbacks of Live Casino
On the other hand, there are also some drawbacks that are associated with live casino. And these drawbacks would include some of the following:
- There is a need for adequate computer hardware and also a stable internet connection. Most of those online casinos would cater all players regardless of what computer they might have. But with live dealers you will be watching live stream of the dealers. Once you lose connection or once you couldn’t view it properly you might not enjoy the said experience. Most of the online casinos would list their system requirements too. There is always a need to review this prior to depositing money.
- Higher Stakes. Because of the costs being associated with running a certain live casino, those offered games might be at higher stakes compared to the normal online casino games. Like for example, the average bet for blackjack table starts at $5 compared with $0.25 options within an automated blackjack table. But, there are also some casinos which would offer betting limits that start with $1 for the live dealers.
- Lower Play. The live dealer would most of the time shuffle and deal a lot slower compared with what a computer could. That’s why those live dealer games you would always play with some other players. This would mean that there is a need for you to wait for their decisions also. And for those serious gamblers, this would mean less game to be played over the course of the play.
Those are among the drawbacks that are being associated with live casino dealer. Dealing with this kind of playing casino is also worth considering.